As the gift-giving season gets underway, we wanted to share a few of our favorite things in the hope that you will find it to be a helpful Gift Guide for your holiday shopping.
1. First up on our list is the Bianca Grace floral arrangement available through Olive and Cocoa. This arrangement is elegant and would make the perfect addition to any holiday table. Gracefully evoking a feeling of serenity, a simple gathering of delicate white flowers accented with deep eggplant, vivid chartreuse and soft silver is arranged in a dark stained hand crafted wood trough. Bianca Grace measures approximately 15" x 3 1/2" x 8" .
2. Next up on our list is the perfect gift to bring for the Hostess with the Mostest. The Celebrate Crate. As bright as a bottle of bubbly, this crate toasts them with sparkling wine candles, champagne lollipops, foil-wrapped chocolates, “cheers" matchbox, and a “celebrate" bottle tote for their favorite libation. All arrive gift wrapped together in a hand crafted wood crate with ribbon. Also available through Olive and Cocoa.
3. And finishing off the top three is another favorite from Olive and Cocoa. We are major fans! It's the Reclaimed Wine Barrel Lazy Susan. Hand crafted from wood reclaimed from authentic 19th century European wine barrels and embellished with a beautiful galvanized steel band edge, this useful tabletop accessory spins around smoothly making items placed on top easily accessible. Lazy Susan measures a substantially wide 20" in diameter by 2" tall and comes packaged in Olive & Cocoa® gift wrap with ribbon.
4. This next favorite is sure to make a statement at your next gathering. The Double wall bottle by Silo Design. Professional quality double layer bottle to serve hot or cold drinks. Thanks to the double layer, the carafes are insulated to keep warm or cool for a longer time. With its fantastic levitation visual effect, you can impress your guest with your best beverages.
5. Rounding out our guide is the St. Jude's Gold Heart collection. Featuring gleaming hearts created from real gold. They're also microwavable, so you can enjoy the beauty of gold with the convenience of fast microwave heating. Incorporate them into your holiday celebrations or give the mugs as a thoughtful gift. Designed and available exclusively through Williams Sonoma, each set sold benefits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®.
6. Who doesn't love a hidden message? Now you can give someone one in necklace format. Engineered with precision and forged with love, Mathematics, NYC has a curated collection of I-beam necklace combinations.
7. For your favorite traveler, we recommend the Traveler's Notebook by the Traveler's Company Japan. TRAVELER’S notebook has a leather cover that ages with use. Write down at random what you feel or what you think in the café you dropped into during your travels. Besides, you may find a new feature every day, having this notebook in your hand. It may change your life! Each leather cover is made by hand in Chiang Mai. It appeals its own raison d’etre by the simplicity; roughly cut leather and a rubber band with the clasp made of tin. The inside notebook is made in Japan and has original MD Paper made to pursue the highest comfort in writing.
8. A candle is always a nice gift, but this one is extra special. The Dyptique Phoenix candle available at Neiman Marcus. In a world of six million scented holiday candles, this one still manages to be uniquely luxurious and calming, with its incense-laced blue flicker and elaborate etched design. neimanmarcus.com
9. Even for a girl who'd score an A+ in makeup-brush anatomy and alpha-hydroxies 101, navigating the universe of holiday beauty is beyond over stimulating and overwhelming. Glitter-encrusted packaging! Limited-edition colors! Adorable minis and must-have bargain sets! Palettes—so many palettes! It's beauty Candy Land and you're shopping on a sugar high—one intensified by scented-candle fumes and fragrance samples. We recommend the Cle de Peau Beaute luminizer powder. Guaranteed to impress even the pickiest recipient on your list. The top shelf of luminizers this powder is so pretty, she almost won't want to use it.... Almost. Available through Neiman Marcus.
10. Last but not least are the Fresh Zodiac soaps. Horoscopes are fun enough on their own that they didn't really need an update in terms of delivery, but we're certainly not complaining about the one they got. Fresh's new limited-edition Zodiac Sign soaps come in four uplifting scents (corresponding to earth, water, air and fire, naturally) and printed paper so pretty you won't want to unwrap it; once you do, you'll find your forecast and sign-specific beauty tips from astrologer Susan Miller on the inside. They're perfect for last-minute gifts that feel so much more personal than wine or candles, perfuming your drawers and keeping you clean when Mercury Retrograde is messing you up. Available through Sephora.